Last week, I twice shared multiple emails with two different customers on when we could meet...you know the drill...lots of back-n-forth.
This weekend, I implemented Planzo's calendar and it's making things simple - and fast. Three times today it's come in handy for clients. Here's what I love about it:
- When someone asks when I'm available, I send them a link to my Planzo Calendar.
- If multiple parties are involved - let them handle the back-n-forth and get back to me.
- The calendar has a feed (daily, weekly or monthly).
- People can leave me a note (if they are a Planzo user)
- I've put daily module on this blog and Converstations, and also my homepage. People can know where I am and when I'm available before calling.
- Each morning, I get a digest of my schedule for the day.
- I can stop using Outlook's calendar.
- It's FREE! (or maybe it's Freemium?)
It's a virtual admin assistant. If you're using Planzo, let me know of features I've missed. Not using Planzo? What calendar tool are you using?